a project coordinator:
Job type: full time
- Managing, coordinating, and facilitating multiple Localization process.
- Communicating regularly with the clients and top management regarding the status of
current projects issues.
- Providing leadership and projects direction.
- Resolving technical problems.
- Working through barriers and modifying deadlines in coordination with the clients.
- Acting as liaison between various departments and divisions to meet the project
deadlines and budget limits.
- Facilitating any approved and difficult modifications to the project plan.
- Arranging and maintaining relevant outsourcing relationships
- Responsible for managing the projects requested by clients for Middle Eastern
localization, to support the services provided for US and European
- Supervising the production work–team, including in-house translators, overseas
freelancers, DTP Specialists, Graphic Designers, and Localization Engineers, during
- Scheduling and organizing all the available resources to complete projects, i.e. team
selection, time-frames, and financial resources.
- Communicating with clients by mail and phone to maintain client satisfaction with the
production flow and the meeting of deadlines during projects.
- Troubleshooting internal and external problems that occur during projects concerning
deadlines, technical issues, or finance.
- Providing quality assurance to insure service viability and completeness.
- Delivering high quality completed products to the clients, on time, within budget, and making cost effective use of the available resources.
a project manager:
Job type: full time
- • Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- • Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in
collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- • Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- • Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
in a timely and clear fashion.
- • Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- • Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes
- • Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of
required personnel from within the company.
- • Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other
- • Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- • Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- • Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- • Track project milestones and deliverables.
- • Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation,
- • Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties
throughout project life cycle.
- • Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors,
and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned
Translators job description
- Work activities depend upon experience and whether you work in-house or freelance. They may include:
- Working with IT-based publishing systems and databases, as well as via the internet, CD-rooms, or from paper manuscripts;
- Liaising regularly with authors and publishers by phone and email;
- Checking that authors have provided all the required materials and paperwork;
- Resolving queries directly with the author, e.g. style and text inconsistencies;
- Correcting spelling mistakes and grammatical errors;
- Coding manuscripts for design features, such as hierarchy of headings, to instruct the production team;
- Creating artwork briefs to detail the content of illustrations;
- Ensuring that illustrations are correctly captioned and referred to in the text;
- Producing or working to a style checklist to ensure consistency in hyphenation, capitalization, formatting of references, etc;
- Sub-editing text written by a number of authors to ensure consistent house style;
- Maintaining awareness of new words or phrases coming into popular usage with a view to ensuring they are appropriate for the readership;
- Discussing and resolving any potentially libelous sections with the commissioning editor and author;
- Retrieving articles from archives and rearranging within publications;
- Preparing preliminary pages for the title, contents and preface of a publication;
- Overseeing the work of indexers, typesetters and designers;
- (increasingly for freelancers) typesetting and designing layout;
- Ensuring that publications are prepared on budget and to schedule;
Bayantech leading company in Translation and Localization services is seeking sales (senior) indoor:
Job Type: Full Time.
- Present and sell company services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
Please send your CV to
Cairo , Egypt
Office : +20233064014
Fax : +20233047423
Teqneyat, is the mother group of
Bayan-Tech and LearnMEA